Who we are
BookingLive are a fast growing company and have doubled sales for the past 2 years. Our team of 10 are based in Bristol and are headed up by our CEO. The following position is being created to support the CEO allowing him to focus on executing our high growth strategy and global expansion. Product demand is overwhelming and you will be part of a business that will double in size again next year. By facilitating this role, you will be executing the day to day activity and management of the business.
Who we are looking for
We are flexible on background as long as you are ambitious and with an eye for detail and operations. We are looking for an exceptional individual to support the next phase of the organisation’s development. You will work with the CEO to deliver its strategic objectives, ensuring its operational sustainability.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be challenged, who will thrive under pressure and who will enjoy success. You will be prepared to commit at least 3-5 years with the view to becoming a shareholder and part of our long-term strategy. You will be an initiative driven person that can impact and adapt to quick change within a fast moving organisation.
We want an individual who is trustworthy and takes responsibility. Ideally you will be experienced in project management, client relationships, and have managed at senior level. We will be particularly interested in those with an understanding about our market and competitors. Self-motivation, good organisational and time-management skills are essential.
Who we are not looking for
We are not looking for an employee. We work hard and we are building something quite special. In return this is not a 9-5 lifestyle job and we will want an ambitious individual who wants to succeed with a young software company set for global expansion and domination within their field of expertise. BookingLive is aspiring to be aligned with the likes of EventBrite and 37 Signals.
What will be your responsibilities
With the support of your CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Creative and analytical input on product development with attention to detail
- Quality control over testing of projects and software releases
- Provide account director support to project managers to ensure projects are scoped correctly and delivered on time and on budget
- Objective led management style – in particular facilitating weekly stand-up meetings
- Establishing client relationships
- Administering accounts and providing KPI reports to the CEO and shareholders
- Manage the day to day operations and issues across the business
- Oversee company’s activity for internal quality and culture
- Setting targets, goals and plans for achieving results
- Ensuring our Bristol team remain the centre of excellence as we expand internationally
- Introduce new process and procedure where required
- There may be opportunities to oversee the development of marketing literature and qualify new business leads – closing those in line with the company’s vision.
What you will receive
You will receive:
- 12 weeks of intense handover and training from our CEO
- An opportunity to become a shareholder, as have existing employees
- Be part of a young team with an excellent high growth future